Adopt a future-focused, totally integrated approach to modernize your Digital Enterprise
Our Complete System solutions focus on Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) and the TIA Portal Software.
Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) is an open system architecture that covers the entire production process and provides maximum interoperability across manufacturing automation components. Users report less downtime, better security, improved safety and accelerated application of systems data for rapid response. TIA also minimizes engineering time, reduces cost and boosts flexibility.
With the addition of the TIA Portal Software, users can reduce engineering time by up to 30% while increasing diagnostics transparency, capabilities and speed. The TIA Portal is the key to unlocking the full potential of TIA.
Why Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) ?
TIA optimizes the entire manufacturing process, leading to increased ROI by:
• Improving engineering efficiency for lower design costs
• Minimizing downtime by applying integrated diagnostic functions
• Boosting production flexibility through the use of integrated communication tools
• Enhancing plant and network security through integrated security functions
• Improving safety with technologies that protect personnel, machinery and the environment
• Optimizing data quality with a single, streamlined database
• Improving access to data for smarter decisions
• Simplifying implementation of automation solutions with global standards
• Improving overall performance through the interoperability of system-tested components
Why Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) Portal Software?
Significant TIA Portal features and benefits that enable you to reduce your engineering time while increasing your level of transparency and diagnostics include:
• Integrated “no-programming” system diagnostics, automatically generated during device configuration
• One common tag database for fewer mistakes
• Ability to create custom libraries to be shared across your corporate servers for easy creation of company standardization for projects
• An overall project management tool that allows for complete system (multiple controllers, HMIs, networks, etc.) to be programmed, monitored, saved and stored all in one software package
• Easy-to-use, intuitive system functions, such as implementation wizards and drag and drop between editors, for fewer clicks and faster engineering
• Additional time-saving functions, such as online/offline comparisons, pictorial system view with online diagnostics, no-PC-required trace functions and the ability to make code modifications while in “run” state without stopping the PLC
How did we calculate the 30% TIA Portal Savings?
We interviewed actual Siemens customers who implemented our TIA Portal engineering framework and asked them to share their success stories. View what they had to say.