Couldn't make our last webinar? No worries — watch the recording!
Utilizing the new Mastercam-certified Siemens post for 4-axis milling —
SINUMERIK 840D sl and 828D
When working with external programming systems, one of the most important pieces to ensuring success is the post processor. In an effort to achieve the best possible performance of both the CAD/CAM system and the CNC,
Mastercam and Siemens have continued to work together to develop a new 4-axis milling post.
Join us in seeing the unique features that have been integrated, as well as how to modify the post to make it fit your needs. During this session, we will look at both 3+1 plane milling operations and multi-axis tool paths.
Primary topics we'll focus on during the webinar include:
- CYCLE 832 support for high-speed settings — now with the latest Top Surface functionality
- Drill cycles (CYCLES 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 840) — with full 4-axis support
- WORKPIECE output for graphical simulation — including rotary axis blank orientations
- Siemens 4-axis application guide
- Optimized multi-axis tool path utilizing the FGROUP and FGREF commands
- Streamlined program editing with the GROUPS functionality
Save the date for the upcoming webinars