Register to attend our next webinar
Multi-channel machining with ShopTurn — SINUMERIK 840D sl and 828D (turning)
Friday, November 2, 2018
2:00pm Eastern Time / 1:00pm Central Time
What does multi-channel machining mean to you? Perhaps it’s the next step for staying competitive? Together we’ll explore this unique technology and learn how this advanced capability can allow shops to proceed to the next level.
During this webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the operation and programming of a multi-channel machine tool first-hand. By utilizing the ShopTurn conversational programming environment, we’ll program complex tasks with ease. From managing multiple programs that will run simultaneously with the job list tool, to adding wait functions that control the timing of the channels. Once complete, you’ll have a much better understanding of what this technology is about and if it truly is the next step in shopfloor manufacturing.
Primary topics we'll focus on during the webinar include:
- Setup and construction of multi-channel machine tools
- Benefits and challenges of multi-channel machining
- Creation of a job list for managing the part programs in the channels
- Programming wait commands to align the timing between channels
- Controlling the operations through the group functionality
Save the date for the upcoming webinars