Milltronics Product Reference
Siemens Milltronics brand - quality products for level measurement, dry solids flow, process protection and weighing and feeding.
Looking for Milltronics products?
Founded in 1954, in Peterborough, Canada, Milltronics Ltd. earned a reputation for innovative, reliable products and responsive technical support. In 2000, Milltronics was purchased by Siemens and is now part of the Siemens Industry Automation division which continues to offer the quality products and customer service associated with the Milltronics brand name.
Milltronics brand product lines, now offered together with Siemens products, include level measurement, weighing and feeding, dry solids flow measurement, and process protection devices.
- Point Level Electrical - Capacitance (Pointek CLS), Ultrasonic (Pointek ULS)
- Point Level Mechanical - Rotary Paddle (LPS200), Vibrating (LVS100, LVS200, LVL100, LVL200)
- Continuous Level Radar - Probe LR, LR200, LR250, LR260, LR400, LR400, LR460
- Continuous Level Ultrasonic - Probe, Probe LU, SITRANS LU, HydroRanger, MultiRanger, SITRANS LUC, Echomax, OCM III
- Continuous Level Capacitance - LC300, LC500
- Continuous Level Hydrostatic - SITRANS P MPS, SITRANS P DSIII, SITRANS P300
Weighing and Feeding
- Milltronics Beltscales - MLC, WD600, MBS, MUS, MCS, MSI, MMI, MWL, BW100, BW500, Speed Sensors
- Milltronics Weighfeeders - SITRANS WW100, SITRANS WW200, SITRANS WW300, VG Series
- Milltronics Dry Solids Flow - WF100, WF200, WF300 (formerly Milltronics E Series, V Series, A Series), SF500
- Process Protection - Acoustic Sensors (DA400, AS100, CU02), Motion Sensors (MFA 4p, Millpulse 600, WM100)
Due to decreased product demand some of the legacy Milltronics Products may have been discontinued. While many components are no longer available, we make every effort to to provide technical support and repair services. Reference manuals for discontinued products are available in the archived folders of our Service and Support Portal.
Have questions about troubleshooting current or discontinued products?
By phone: Contact Technical Support at 1-800-333-7421 (USA), 423-262-5710 (Outside USA)
Need to check spare parts availability?
Customer Service (Pre-Sales): Phone: 1-800-365-8766 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to place an order?
Please contact your local sales representative: