Siemens Process Instrumentation and Analytics News
Siemens SITRANS FC430 Compact Coriolis flow sensor receives NTEP custody transfer approval
Building on a strong tradition of innovative thinking the SITRANS FC430 is designed for excellence in performance, safety and user-friendliness. Process optimization has never been easier.
Siemens is hitting the road!
Connecting with customers has always been a priority for Siemens and now Process Analytics and Instrumentation have launched a Measuring Success tour – measuring success one customer at a time.
Follow the Measuring Success Tour
- Feb 26- March 1, 2018: Pittcon, Orlando, FL
- March 5-7, 2018: EUEC, San Diego, CA
- March 24-27, 2018: GEAPS, Denver, CO
- April 9-11, 2018: Acadiana Flow Measurement (AFMS), Lafayette, LA
- April 24-26, 2018: Int'l Powder & Bulk, Rosemont, IL
- April 5, 2018: eChemExpo, Kingsport, TN
- May 15-17, 2018: ISHM, Oklahoma City, OK
- May 21-23, 2018: DUG Permian, Fort Worth, TX
Process Instrumentation News is a quarterly electronic newsletter from Siemens Industry, Inc. The goal of this newsletter is to deliver the latest news and information on process instrumentation to your desk. We hope that you find Process Instrumentation News a valuable and informative tool to help you explore the world of Siemens process instrumentation.
To subscribe, go to our Newsletters registration page. To subscribe you need a user account and then can subscribe to the various Siemens newsletters listed under the "All newsletters" tab