SIMATIC PC-based Automation
is the ideal basis for implementing many different applications efficiently and cost-effectively. With our complete system comprising hardware and software, you can rely on maximum compactness, openness, and performance. In addition to the first TÜV-certified fail-safe software controller for the implementation of safety applications on the PC, it offers numerous highlights.
Why SIMATIC IPCs?
• Wide portfolio range from plant-floor box PC to enterprise rack-mount offerings
• Industrial hardened internal components for high quality in production environments
• Intuitive designs including solid-state, fanless embedded operating systems
• Long-term availability and compatibility ensures optimal software performance
• Extensive range of HMI monitors including Ethernet-based and Thin Client technologies
Siemens announces first IPC Assembly Center in the U.S.
Siemens is proud to begin assembly of select Industrial Personal Computers out of the Lebanon, Ohio facility starting April 1, 2016. View the flyer!